North Carolina Jaycees Semi-Annual Conventions
The North Carolina Jaycees holds two conferences per year in North Carolina. We typically have a Year-End Convention in January/February and a Mid-Year Convention in July/August. The locations of these conventions vary, but are always held in North Carolina & typically at a hotel with meeting and banquet space. These conferences are a great place for socializing, networking, obtaining training..all of this with the goal of shaping the future of our organization.
2018 Mid-Year Convention: Friday, Aug. 3-Sunday, Aug. 5
This year’s convention will include:
- Distinguished Service Awards Luncheon, with keynote by NC Secretary of State Elaine F. Marshall
- Saturday Evening Awards Banquet
- Training sessions
- Competitions: Speak-Up, Write-Up and Debate
- …and more!
Registration before July 23 (closes July 22 at 11:59 p.m.)
- $80 FULL Registration
- $20 Distinguished Service Awards Luncheon Only
- $60 Saturday Night Only (includes Awards Ceremony & Dinner)
Late Registration: July 23-29
- $95 Late FULL Registration
- $30 Distinguished Service Awards Luncheon Only
- $65 Saturday Night Only (includes Awards Ceremony & Dinner)
Hotel room block and group rate extended to July 13.
Other Conventions You Can Attend
Add to that the conferences held in the other States and the major conference that the United States Junior Chamber holds and add to that the 5 major conferences held across the world by the Junior Chamber International.
Past State Conventions