Registration for Year-End Convention is now open on Eventbrite!
he North Carolina Junior Chamber Year-End Convention is an annual 2-day convention providing competitions, training, awards, networking opportunities and fun(!) organized by and for Jaycees from across the state of North Carolina.
Full registration includes trainings, meetings, Saturday luncheon, and Saturday evening awards banquet. Saturday lunch & dinner are both included in the price of full registration.
- $80 FULL Registration until January 17, 2020 at 5PM
- $95 Late FULL Registration until January 29, 2020 at 11:30PM
- $45 Trainings and Lunch Only (includes Saturday Trainings and Lunch) until January 29, 2020 at 11:30PM and is open to current and prospective members 40 and under.
- $55 Saturday Night Only (includes Awards Ceremony & Dinner) until January 29, 2020 at 11:30PM.
Trainings (Saturday Afternoon)
- The State of Entrepreneruship in North Carolina: A lunch presentation on the Entrepreneur Ecosystem in North Carolina from Lou Anne Flanders; EVP of Entrepreneurship at the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- The Key to Customer Delight: A training on how your non-profit or business creates value by satisfying your customers provided by Dr. Vidya from the Bryan School of Business at UNCG.
- Jaycees 101: A Guide to the resources available to a jaycee member and a chapter leader. Examples are how to use jayceemember.com, jciusa.org, jci.cc, etc.
- 6pm – 7:30pm Registration (Pre-Convention Area)
- 9:30pm – 10:00pm First Timers (Atrium)
- 7pm-11pm Cardinal Corp Party and Meeting (Salon G)
- 8:30am – 9:45am – Speak Up, Write Up, Debate (Salon EF) https://ncjaycees.org/jaycees-competitions/
- 9:30am – 10am – Registration and Certification of Delegates (Pre-Convention Area)
- 10am – 11:00am – General Membership Meeting (Salon EF)
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Board of Directors Meeting (Salon EF)
- 12:30pm – 2pm – Lunch (Timberlake)
- 2:15pm – 4:50pm – Trainings and Leadership Development (Salon AB)
- 5pm – 6pm – Final Dinner Set
- 6:30pm – 10pm – Dinner/Awards/Installation of 2020 Officers (Salon CD)
- 11pm – 12:30am – Dance (Salon CD)
- 2pm Until – NC JCI Senate Meetings (Salon EF)
- 8:30am – 9:30am – NCJC Foundation (Salon E)
- 9:30am – 10:30am NCJC Memorial Foundation (Salon F)
- 11am -12:30pm Executive Committee Meetings (Salon F)
- 12:30 pm – Departure
- For business meetings, trainings and Saturday lunch attire is business professional.
- The Saturday Awards Ceremony & Dinner attire is 1920s Cocktail Attire.
Please be warned that the NCJC Bylaws state that there is to be NO visible alcohol outside events with hotel bartenders. If you plan to room hop during the evening activities, please be sure to transport your adult beverages in cups.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport is an all-suite property that offeres a complimentary breakfast daily and manager’s cocktail reception nightly. Room rate is $139.00/night with 12.75% tax. Convention participants are responsible for making their own reservations. NC Jaycees, Inc. is not responsible for reserving or paying for any rooms except those as defined in the current Policy Manual. Room reservations should be made under the room block using one of the following through the hotel’s website at www.embassysuitesgreensboro.com, by calling the hotel directly at 336-668-4535 or through our group’s individual reservation portal (https://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/G/GSOGBES-YEC-20200130/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG). The room block expires on Friday, January 11, 2019. Group code is YEC.